- Work with VP Global Brand and the CMO to formulate and communicate Marketing strategy and the Marketing story
- Further, iterate, and update the strategy and priorities for the Consumer Marketing organization
- Own the Marketing Organization story and the communication within Symantec; own the plan to communicate the marketing story externally
- Provide input into talent development and training initiatives in partnership with senior leadership and business partners
- Optimize department and cross-department communication cadence
- Create a strategy and development of content for Marketing All Hands meetings, presentations and other internal and external communications to best tell the Marketing Story on an ongoing basis
- Lead thinking with CMO/VP Adv and marketing excellence to make the Marketing department an amazing place to work
- Manage department Culture initiatives and coordinate workstreams including identification of guest speakers and management of off-site and department meetings
- Drive/ own other projects as assigned by the VP of Global Brand; projects may be cross-functional where there is no clear project owner, or where project spans multiple departments within the Consumer Marketing organization
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or similar discipline required
- Minimum 10-12 years of business experience required; consulting company experience preferred
- Strong project management experience required
- Advanced communication skills, with proven ability to create and present presentations to executive level stakeholders
- Strong story-telling capabilities both written and verbal, condensing complex ideas into understandable insights, persuadable arguments, and easy to understand visuals
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across the department and more broadly across the organization
highering top 10
Start your day with stories curated specially for you
You have Successfully Subscribed!
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.